Kyosho 1/10 Fazer VEi Brushless - 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
A new generation of high-performance EP touring cars has arrived!
The ORION dDrive brushless power unit incorporates a one-piece ESC and motor.
The arrival of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD heralds a new era in 1/10 EP shaft-driven touring car category with its specially designed slim yet robust bathtub main chassis that supports a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce the durability and crash-resistance to sustain the intense training required by beginners and aggressive racing of more experienced drivers. Maintenance-friendly features include the motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear backlash through the eccentric cam. The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. Compatible with 200mm bodies, the breathtaking lineup of touring car styles available will make your EP FAZER 4WD a scale racing machine you will be proud of. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing battle power of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD for you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing
- Chassis Kit is Fully Assembled Chassis
- SYNCRO KT-231P Radio System Installed.
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers the reliability for rough road racing performance.
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate the need for camber, caster and toe-in (front) adjustment.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
- Team Orion 1800mah battery and AC charger
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
||174mm / 174mm