LRP Nitro Engine ZR.32 Spec.2 Pullstart
- Massive Big Block size - You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more dis-placement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburettor - Flow optimised carburettor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- Standard burn room for easiest tuning
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod. Especially adjusted for .32 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
- Ports 5+1
- Cubic Capacity 0.32 (5.24cm)
- Power Out 4.34hp
- Max RPM 33000
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit this engine in a Losi LST XXL 2 to replace the gas engine which was troublesome. Took a bit of modifying the flywheel and clutch but that would need to be done whatever engine you use. As for the engine itself, it is strong from low end to mid range. Top end not tried yet as I've only run 1 litre through on the break in period but you can feel the massive potential of the power this thing has.
Once first started it has started first pull every time and responds to mixture tuning very well.
If you buy one of these it's a good idea to tie a bigger knot in the pull start cord as mine pulled through second pull and I spent an hour piecing the pull start back together again. Would have thought such a big engine would also come as a roto start selling with the pull start but doesn't which I will rectify as soon as I can.