- 36-inches in size, easy to transport!
- Powered by a brushless 40x82mm 1650Kv motor
- Cruise up to 50+ miles/hour!
- Dynamite marine 120-amp ESC included
- Less than 3kg in weight (2.8kg)
- Always stay in contact with Spektrum DX2E radio
- Includes SR310 receiver
- Constructed with fibreglass composite hull, for durability
- Striking gold, white and metallic blue colour scheme
- Ready to run – no setup needed!
- Reaction 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C LiPo battery (Not included, 2 pce recommended)
Speed the waters at over 50 miles per hour!
There’s no talking to torque with the Pro Boat Voracity E-36 – it’s a speeding sensation. Its unforgiving 1650Kv motor coupled with its lightweight fibreglass design size means you’ll always be the fastest skipper on the seas.
High-strength, waterproof aluminium design
The Voracity’s prop strut, offset rudder and rudder mount are designed with strength in mind – with aluminium the material of choice. The canopy is sealed for success, which can be opened with a twist of the latch.
The servo is waterproof, as well as the rest of its electronics.
Its 120A ESC is cooled by water, so there’s never a worry about overheating, either. A unique Deep-V fibreglass hull rests confidently underneath the motor and ESC, supporting the entire boat through all types of weather.
The fastest boat on the water
Calling the Voracity a fast boat really doesn’t do it justice – you really need to experience it for yourself.
The Pro Boat Voracity Type E 36-inch Brushless Deep V comes Ready to Run but there are a few things you’ll need to fire it up on the water. You might like to think about a hard case and EC5 connector for your battery.
Order your Voracity E-36 today.