- 4-Channel DSMR receiver and AVC technology in a single, lightweight unit
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2 surface transmitters
- Reliakote waterproof coating on the electronics
With the SRS4210 receiver from Spektrum, you can experience the stability that comes with Active Vehicle Control (AVC) technology in any RC vehicle. By adding this receiver to your car or truck and binding it to an AVC-compatible transmitter, you will experience a more enjoyable driving experience. AVC manages the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude to give you more control and make driving more manageable, irrespective of the enviroment. Order the Spektrum SRS4210 now.
Please note that, in accordance to club rules, AVC-equipped RC cars are not allowed to enter race meets. A conventional, non-gyro assisted receiver must be used.
** NOTE : Ex-supplier stock (Discontinued item)