- Officially Licensed Ford Bronco body
- Scale details: grill, chrome bumpers, side mirrors, chrome side trim, and wipers
- Clear front and side windows
- Authentic decal sheet
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Five drive profiles - Sport, Race, Training, Trail and Crawl Modes
- Powerful Titan 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Rigid steel frame
- Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access
- Aluminium GTS shocks
- Replica chrome wheels with hub inserts
- Premounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tyres with trailtuned foam inserts
- Trail tuned S1 rubber compound
- 12mm steel hex
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models
- Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed ball bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
TRX4 Ford Bronco Scale and Trail crawler
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4x4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honours the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
Impeccable scale detail and all-new chassis design
The sets the new standard for scale RC Crawlers. Authentic chrome trim panels and bumpers with replica side mirrors, wipers and front grill give the Ford Bronco that classic 70s look. The beautiful pre-painted bodies make the Bronco recognisable anywhere.
The TRX-4 Bronco's highly-detailed chrome wheels replicate the originals down to the manual locking hub details. The 1.9" wheels come pre-glued and mounted to aggressive, S-1 compound Canyon Trail tyres. Deep tread blocks flex for maximum traction on the rocks. The trail-tuned foam inserts provide realistic sidewall flex for authentic climbing action.
The Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco instantly obsoletes the status quo with greatly expanded features, versatility and capability. Performance and technology combine in a revolutionary new chassis that looks as good as it performs.
When the going gets tough, shift into low range for incredible 4WD pulling torque. Shift into high range for blasting down the train. The TRX-4 Bronco adapts to any situation or driving style.
The Traxxas TQi features exclusive cruise control for long-distance treks. Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower to match precisely the pace of your caravan of trail explorers.
The XL-5 HV electronic speed control brings 3s LiPo capability for strong efficient running. The powerful 21T Titan motor provides torque to tackle the steepest climbs and all-out speed on flat terrain. This efficient system provides up to 2 hours of run time with a 3s 5000mah iD LiPo Battery pack.
The TRX-4 is fully waterproof and not 'splash-resistant'. There is a big difference. Traxxas' patented innovation gives you the freedom to tackle creeks, snow and mud without worrying about water in your electronics.